About Smart GreenTech Solutions
Learn more about Smart GreenTech Solutions and our core TM44 inspection, ESOS Phase 2, carbon reduction, indoor air quality and energy efficiency solutions in London, Slough, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham, Watford, Milton Keynes and across the UK
Smart GreenTech Solutions was found in 2011
We are a well-established independent and multi award winning London based energy efficiency and sustainability consultancy.
We are passionate about optimising the control and operation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and improving the indoor air quality of buildings in London and across the UK, by providing all aspects of energy management, energy efficiency, sustainability and indoor air quality monitoring, analysis, optimisation and certification.
We develop long term relationships with our clients and become a partner in delivering their success
Our Energy Efficiency Awards
Energy Management Consultancy of the Year - UK 2018
Award for Excellence in Sustainable Energy 2017
Best Energy Management Company - South East England 2017
Best Energy Management Consultancy UK and Ireland 2016 and 2017
UK Independent Energy Management Firm of the Year 2016 and 2017
Infrastructure Innovator of the Year - UK 2016
We will remain independent of equipment suppliers to identify and implement best fit solutions for our clients and provide sound professional advice at all times.
We commit to total transparency, providing a personalised service and delivering on our promises at all times.
We conduct our business in accordance with the CIBSE Code of Professional Conduct.
We provide all aspects of energy management, energy efficiency, sustainability and indoor air quality monitoring, analysis, design and certification in London, Slough, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham, Watford, Milton Keynes and across the UK, which includes:
- Energy Efficiency: Condition surveys, audits and project development on lighting, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, power and BMS/Control systems
- TM44 Inspection: Level 3 and 4 compliance and compliance plus energy audits
- Benchmarking and setting improvement targets
- Energy, green building and Wellness certification
- ESOS: ESOS Phase 2 Lead Assessor, audits and compliance
- SECR: Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting support and compliance
- Building thermal modelling
- Sustainable design
- Indoor air and environmental quality
- Building systems maintenance review and optimisation
- Project delivery and on-going maintenance management
- Measurement and Verification: Develop plans and/or verify savings
In addition to working directly with landlords and tenants, we also provide outsourced services to Facilities Management and Mechanical and Electrical service providers, where we are engaged as independent specialists to develop, design and/or validate the savings of their projects.
To stay abreast of the latest developments in our industry and facilitate ongoing knowledge transfer, we engage and collaborate with a wide range of specialists partners.
Accreditation and association
- CIBSE Directory of Member Practices
- Energy Institute Register of Professional Energy Consultants (RPEC)
- ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) since April 2014
- Safe Contractor (Health and Safety Management System) since March 2014
Check out our latest articles here.