CMVP measuring energy efficiency project savings
The International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), is the internationally recognised best in class approach towards proper Measurement & Verification (M&V) and it outlines the steps to be undertaken to ensure that savings are measured and reported with a pre-determined and acceptable level of uncertainty, allowing rational decisions to be made as to whether the projected savings were achieved.
Our CMVP team are accredited by the Association of Energy Engineers as CMVP (Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals) and we offer the following services:
- Develop plans for end-user clients and/or service providers which can be used to verify the savings delivered for energy efficiency retrofit projects
- Develop plans for end-user clients and/or service providers which can be used to verify the renewable energy generated from renewable projects
- Develop plans for end-user clients to demonstrate continuous improvement for re-certification of ISO 50001 and ISO 14001
- Independent advice on planning activities and advice where conflicts have arisen between the end-user clients and their service providers
- Independent verification of energy/water savings or renewable energy generation
Having the savings or renewable energy generation verified by an independent CMVP provides total peace of mind for end-user clients and credibility from a service provider’s perspective.
If you would like to speak to us about moving forward with our services, you can contact our CMVP to discuss your requirements on 03300 881451. Alternatively, feel free to leave your details on our contact form and we will get straight back to you.