- Our low carbon energy assessors and energy efficiency consultants are CIBSE accredited
- All of our surveys are led by professionally registered energy consultants
- Our sustainable designs are delivered by a team of experienced and degree qualified engineers
- Our accredited Certified Measurement and Verification Professional engineers develop measurement plans and verify project savings
- Sustainability and Wellness auditing and certification is provided by our licensed auditors
- Our management team are made up of experienced energy and engineering professionals who have worked for leading national and multi-national companies
Operations Director - Principal Consultant
Pierre is a Member of the Energy Institute (MEI), Chartered Energy Manager and Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP). He is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE) and serves as a member of the CIBSE Professional Conduct Committee. He is accredited by CIBSE as a Low Carbon Energy Assessor for the production of Display Energy Certificates and Air Conditioning Inspections for simple and complex systems - Level 3 and 4, and a Low Carbon Consultant for Building Operations and Energy Management Systems to ISO 50001.
Pierre is also a licensed BREEAM In-Use auditor, accredited ESOS Lead Assessor by the Energy Institute and registered on the Energy Institute/ESTA Register of Professional Energy Consultants (RPEC).
Pierre started his career as a Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration engineer following a 3 year apprenticeship and followed this up with a 3 year National Diploma in Mech and Electrical engineering and an MBA in General Management. He has extensive experience of the operation and maintenance of commercial real estate facilities and led the Johnson Controls Operations and Energy Solutions businesses in Africa and UK from 2005 to 2010 as Operations Director. He has developed and delivered energy reduction projects for a diverse client base, covering the financial, commercial real estate, hospitality, leisure, life sciences and technology sectors.
Director Design Services
Ray is a Fellow of CIBSE, Chartered Mechanical Engineer and European Engineer. Ray has more than 30 years experience designing mechanical systems and leading multi-disciplinary design teams. He has been involved in a diverse range of projects over the years covering new builds and fit-outs of hotels, shopping centres, financial institutions, schools/universities, hospitals, data centres and custodial facilities.