About Smart GreenTech Solutions
Smart GreenTech Solutions was found in 2011 with a mission to transform the existing building stock in London and across the UK into healthy, efficient and compliant workplaces.
We are a well-established, independent and multi award winning London based building performance optimisation and sustainability consultancy, providing all aspects of energy management, energy efficiency, low carbon, indoor air quality and maintenance monitoring, analysis, optimisation, design and certification.
Our consultants follow a balanced approach and are guided by the belief that energy efficiency projects and building performance optimisation initiatives can only be successful if it also provides a safe, comfortable and healthy indoor environment for occupants, in an environmentally friendly manner which supports the organisational climate change objectives.
Our experienced and accredited consultants are passionate about optimising the control and operation of lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and improving the indoor air quality of buildings in London and across the UK.
We develop long term relationships with our clients and become a partner in delivering their success.
Our Energy Efficiency Awards
We will remain independent of equipment suppliers to identify and implement best fit solutions for our clients and provide sound professional advice at all times.
We commit to total transparency, providing a personalised service and delivering on our promises at all times.
We conduct our business in accordance with the CIBSE Code of Professional Conduct.
We provide all aspects of energy management, energy efficiency, low carbon and indoor air quality monitoring, analysis, optimisation, design and certification in London and across the UK, which includes:
• Energy Efficiency: Condition surveys, audits and sustainable design consultants on lighting, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, power and BMS/Control systems
• TM44 Inspection: Level 3 and 4 compliance and compliance plus TM44 inspections
• Energy and Indoor Air Quality benchmarking and setting improvement targets
• Energy, green building and Wellness certification
• ESOS: ESOS Phase 2 and 3 Lead Assessor, audits and compliance
• SECR: Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting support and compliance
• Building thermal modelling consultants
• Sustainable design consultants
• Indoor air and environmental quality monitoring, testing and improvement consultants
• Building systems maintenance review and optimisation
• Project delivery and on-going maintenance management
• Measurement and Verification: Develop plans and/or verify savings
In addition to working directly with landlords and tenants, we also provide outsourced services to Facilities Management and Mechanical and Electrical service providers, where we are engaged as independent specialists to develop, design and/or validate the savings of their projects.
To stay abreast of the latest developments in our industry and facilitate ongoing knowledge transfer, we engage and collaborate with a wide range of specialists partners.
Check out our latest articles
Read through our articles and case studies provided by our team of professionally registered engineers and consultants about TM44 Inspection, ESOS compliance, SECR compliance as well as how to improve the energy efficiency, indoor air quality, operation and maintenance of commercial buildings.